Introduction to Scholarship:
Sukkur Institute of Business Administration is proudly presenting a golden opportunity to getadmission into Talent Hunt Program of MBA, 2014 to the brilliant students from all the provinces of Pakistan.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
The Sukkur Institute of Business Administration (IBA) is a degree awarding Institute that is certified by Higher Education Commission. It is a public sector institute which is licensed by the Sindh Government. It was established in 1994, purely for business education, in the beginning it was started in a Public School hired building, Sukkur. The governing body of the institute is Senate. The chancellor of the institute is Governor of Sindh. It had been affiliated with IBA Karachi.
Objectives of Scholarships:
Sukkur IBA has made a solemn effort in order to support and improve the higher education quality in Pakistan by providing equal scholarship opportunities to Pakistani youth for the bright future of the country. The purpose of the talent program is to promote the higher quality education of Pakistan and give the opportunity to the students who belong to disadvantaged regions of Pakistan.
6 months (evening)
Purpose of study
Level of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
28 December, 2014
Fields of Study:
- MBA banking
- MBA finance
- MBA Entrepreneurship
- MBA Marketing
IBA Sukkar, Sindh
- The candidates must have passed their 16 years of education in BBA with 70% marks.
- The candidates ought to be the Pakistani citizens.
- The needy and deserving students will be offered following financial aid:
- The tuition Fees
- The expenses of books and other reading materials
- The students will be provided with the free accommodation or hostel facility during their six months semester
- The students will be given free pick and drop facility to and from the residence place.
- Each student will be provided with monthly stipend of about Rs. 3000.
- A secure and separate residence facility will be offered to the female students within the Sukkur IBA location.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- The students can download the application forms from the official website free of cost.
- Students can also take these forms from Admission Office, Sukkur IBA, Airport Road, Sukkur
- The entitled students will be notified for their aptitude test according to eligibility criteria that would be held on 05th of January, 2014.
- The Test Centers would be declared according to the applications’ ratio from the specific areas.
- The aptitude test will be based on four segments: English, General Knowledge Mathematics, and I.Q. test.
- The names of the successful students would be shown on the official website and on notice boards as well in accordance to the Sukkur IBA agreed policy.
- The candidates who would be chosen, they will be entered into ‘Foundation Semester’ for six months where they will undergo a thorough training in the subjects like: English, General Knowledge,Mathematics, Computer, Physics and economics.
- Graduation degrees or marks duly attested by the university faculty members.
- SSC or O’ Level Certificates along with attested Copies
- HSC or A-Level Certificates
- University Migration certificates.
- Passport size photographs with six photocopies.
Terms & Conditions
- Admission Forms are issued on : 09 December, 2013
- The date of Admission Test will be : January 05, 2014
- Classes will be commencing on : January 13, 2014
The official scholarship website:
- Admission Office, Sukkur IBA: Phone: 071-111-785-422, 071-5630272 Extension 108, 169 and 179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org